Thu, Jul 13|
Main Dining Hall at the Penn Club
HKANY 35th Anniversary Celebration
Join us for the 35th Anniversary Celebration, an evening filled with joy, nostalgia, and a renewed commitment! Extended registration will close by noon, July 10th.
Time & Location
Jul 13, 2023, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM EDT
Main Dining Hall at the Penn Club, 30 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036, USA
About the Event
We are thrilled to announce that this event has received an overwhelming response! It has been met with an incredible number of RSVPs from our esteemed members and guests.
In order to accommodate everyone and ensure that all registered guests have an exceptional experience, we are excited to announce that we have made a venue upgrade. The celebration will now take place in the magnificent Main Dining Hall at the prestigious Penn Club.
The highly anticipated HKANY 35th Anniversary Celebration is set to take place at the Main Dining Hall in the Penn Club of New York (30 W 44th St, New York, NY 10036) on July 13th, promising an unforgettable evening of excitement, elegance, and warmth.
Together, we celebrate the past accomplishments of the HKANY and a renewed commitment to fostering even stronger bonds between Hong Kong and New York in the years to come. This occasion will foster meaningful connections and provide a platform for networking and collaboration among like-minded professionals.
Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to celebrate HKANY's 35th anniversary, create lasting connections, savor delectable pass hors d'oeuvres and beverages, experience Hong Kong cultural activities, and potentially win exciting lucky draw prizes, including 85,000 Asia Miles sponsored by Cathay Pacific, the home airline of Hong Kong.
This event is free of charge for current members. General admissions for other guests. Attendees will also enjoy a 35% discount on HKANY's 2023 individual membership. Extended registration will close by noon, July 10th.
The HKANY 35th Anniversary Celebration is proudly sponsored and supported by:
- Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office, New York (HKETONY) - an office of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government, has been promoting and strengthening the economic and trade links between Hong Kong and the 31 eastern states of the USA over the past two decades.
- The Hong Kong Tourism Board (HKTB) - a government-subvented body tasked to market and promote Hong Kong as a travel destination worldwide and to enhance visitors' experience once they arrive.
- The Hong Kong Trade Development Council (HKTDC) - a statutory body established in 1966 to promote, assist and develop Hong Kong's trade. With 50 offices globally, including 13 in Mainland China, the HKTDC promotes Hong Kong as a two-way global investment and business hub.
- Cathay Pacific - The home airline of Hong Kong. Cathay Pacific together with its subsidiaries, HK Express and Air Hong Kong, had 222 aircraft at the end of 2022. Its passenger and cargo airlines offered scheduled services to 81 destinations in 30 countries and regions worldwide.
- OSIM - the global leader in Award-Winning Lifestyle Products and a pioneer in the Wellness Tech industry. It has been at the forefront of research, development, and innovation with the aim of enhancing consumers' overall health and well-being. OSIM’s first store in New York opened at Roosevelt Field on Jun 17, 2023.
- Sino-American Friendship Association (SAFA) - an independent, non-partisan, non-profit, non-government organization, founded in 1992, based in New York City, and aims to develop and strengthen the friendship and mutual understanding between the people of the United States and China.
For sponsorship details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.